(a) This article applies to a rule change commenced on or after January 1, 2004.
(b) Nothing in this article affects the validity of a rule change commenced before January 1, 2004.
(c) For the purposes of this section, a rule change is commenced when the board takes its first official action leading to adoption of the rule change.
- Civil Code Section 4365. Reversal of Rule Change by Members.
- Civil Code Section 4360. Notice of Rule Change.
- Civil Code Section 4355. Application of Rule-Making Procedures.
- Civil Code Section 4350. Enforceability of Operating Rule.
- Civil Code Section 4340. “Operating Rule” and “Rule Change” Defined.