This article includes provisions that limit the authority of an association or the governing documents to regulate the use of a member’s separate interest. Nothing in this article is intended to affect the application of any other provision that limits the authority of an association to regulate the use of a member’s separate interest, including, but not limited to, the following provisions:
(c) Section 714.5, relating to structures that are constructed offsite and moved to the property in sections or modules.
(e) Section 12927 of the Government Code, relating to the modification of property to accommodate a disability.
(f) Section 1597.40 of the Health and Safety Code, relating to the operation of a family day care home.
- Health & Safety Code Section 1597.40. Restrictions on Family Day Care Homes.
- Government Code Section 12956.1. Discriminatory Restrictions in Documents.
- Civil Code Section 714.5. Restrictions on Manufactured Housing.
- Civil Code Section 714.1. Reasonable Restrictions on Solar Energy.
- Civil Code Section 714. Restrictions on Solar Energy Systems.
- Civil Code Section 713. Placement of Real Estate Signs.
- Civil Code Section 712. Real Estate Signs.