(a) This article applies to a dispute between an association and a member involving their rights, duties, or liabilities under this act, under the Nonprofit Mutual Benefit Corporation Law (Part 3 (commencing with Section 7110) of Division 2 of Title 1 of the Corporations Code), or under the governing documents of the common interest development or association.
(b) This article supplements, and does not replace, Article 3 (commencing with Section 5925), relating to alternative dispute resolution as a prerequisite to an enforcement action.
- Civil Code Section 5965. Summary of ADR Procedures in Annual Policy Statement.
- Civil Code Section 5945. ADR Effect on Statute of Limitations.
- Civil Code Section 5935. Request for Resolution to Initiate ADR Process.
- Civil Code Section 5930. ADR Prerequisite to Enforcement Action
- Civil Code Section 5670. Pre-Lien Dispute Resolution.