(a) After an enforcement action is commenced, on written stipulation of the parties, the matter may be referred to alternative dispute resolution. The referred action is stayed. During the stay, the action is not subject to the rules implementing subdivision (c) of Section 68603 of the Government Code.
(b) The costs of the alternative dispute resolution shall be borne by the parties.
- Civil Code Section 5960. Attorney’s Fees in Response to ADR Refusal.
- Civil Code Section 5950. Certification of ADR Efforts.
- Civil Code Section 5945. ADR Effect on Statute of Limitations.
- Civil Code Section 5930. ADR Prerequisite to Enforcement Action
- Civil Code Section 5925. “Alternative Dispute Resolution” (ADR) and “Enforcement Action” Defined.