(a) An association shall annually provide its members a summary of the provisions of this article that specifically references this article. The summary shall include the following language:
Failure of a member of the association to comply with the alternative dispute resolution requirements of Section 5930 of the Civil Code may result in the loss of the member’s right to sue the association or another member of the association regarding enforcement of the governing documents or the applicable law.
(b) The summary shall be included in the annual policy statement prepared pursuant to Section 5310.
- Civil Code Section 5950. Certification of ADR Efforts.
- Civil Code Section 5940. Time to Complete ADR Process; ADR Costs.
- Civil Code Section 5935. Request for Resolution to Initiate ADR Process.
- Civil Code Section 5930. ADR Prerequisite to Enforcement Action
- Civil Code Section 5925. “Alternative Dispute Resolution” (ADR) and “Enforcement Action” Defined.
- Civil Code Section 5310. Annual Policy Statement.