If property is sold subject to the right of redemption, promptly after the sale the levying officer or trustee who conducted the sale shall serve notice of the right of redemption on the judgment debtor. Service shall be made personally or by mail. The notice of the right of redemption shall indicate the applicable redemption period.
- Code of Civil Procedure Section 729.035. Right of Redemption
- Civil Code Section 2924. Power of Sale Foreclosure.
- Civil Code Section 5715. Right of Redemption.
- Civil Code Section 5710. Assessment Lien Foreclosure Procedure; Trustee’s Fees.
- Civil Code Section 5700. Assessment Lien Enforcement Generally.