Notwithstanding any provision of law to the contrary, the sale of a separate interest in a common interest development is subject to the right of redemption within 90 days after the sale if the sale arises from a foreclosure by the association of a common interest development pursuant to subdivision (g) of Section 1367.1 of the Civil Code, subject to the conditions of Section 1367.4 of the Civil Code.
- Civil Code Section 2924. Power of Sale Foreclosure.
- Civil Code Section 5720. Limitations on Foreclosure of Assessment Lien.
- Civil Code Section 5715. Right of Redemption.
- Civil Code Section 5710. Assessment Lien Foreclosure Procedure; Trustee’s Fees.
- Civil Code Section 5700. Assessment Lien Enforcement Generally.
- Civil Code Section 5675. Notice of Delinquent Assessment (Assessment Lien).