The information contained in this website, and its associated websites, is provided as a service to the Internet community, and does not constitute legal advice. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel. You should refrain from acting on the basis of anything contained on this website without first seeking the advice of a competent attorney. FindHOALaw does not agree to provide legal representation to you based upon your visiting this website, nor does sending communications through FindHOALaw establish an attorney-client relationship.
By offering this website for use, FindHOALaw provides you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. FindHOALaw reserves the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded and printed materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, FindHOALaw does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
By using this website, you agree that:
- you shall not use, intentionally or unintentionally, any of the content, information or services on this website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable law or rule or regulation having the force of law, including privacy laws;
- you shall not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, the servers, networks and other components connected to or used for this website;
- you shall not interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website or any of the content, information or services provided on this website;
- you shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise or alter the origin of any content transmitted through the services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- you shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- you shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server used for this website, through password mining, hacking or any other means;
- you shall not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- you shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell or otherwise exploit this website, or any portion hereof, for commercial purposes without FindHOALaw’s prior written consent;
- you shall not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of this website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout and form) without FindHOALaw’s prior written consent;
- you shall not make any use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics on this website without FindHOALaw’s prior written consent.
- you shall not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture or extract information about usage, individual identities or users;
- you shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device or manual process to monitor or copy the website or the content, information or services on this website without FindHOALaw’s prior written consent;
- you shall not collect any email addresses made available on this site for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns and you shall not solicit any users with data retrieved from this website or any attorney identified on this website; and
- you shall not distribute, on or through this website, any advertising; promotion; solicitation for goods, services or funds; or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without FindHOALaw’s prior written permission.
When you visit this website and when you communicate with us electronically, for example by sending us an email, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve this website. Any ideas, suggestions, information or material received through this website, however, will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for FindHOALaw to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such content without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
The technology, code and content provided on this website is owned by or licensed to FindHOALaw and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. FindHOALaw and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology. You may not use the design, images, icons, code, or other elements of this website without FindHOALaw’s express written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FINDHOALAW DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
This website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. FindHOALaw will not be responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
Linking to the Website
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to pages of this website, provided such link does not portray FindHOALaw, Tinnelly Law Group, Alterra Assessment Recovery, or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and provided that you discontinue providing links to this website if requested by FindHOALaw. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
No Legal, Tax or Accounting Advice or Practice of Law
The information and services on this website are not intended to and shall not be used as legal, tax or accounting advice. You use the content, information and services on this website at your own risk. You acknowledge that under no circumstances is FindHOALaw, its agents, affiliates or customers, providing legal, tax or accounting advice or representation through this website, and that nothing on this website is intended as a substitute for advice from an attorney, accountant, tax professional or other business advisor. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL FINDHOALAW HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. SUCH RELIANCE SHALL BE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
No Endorsement of Lawyers
FindHOALaw is not an attorney referral service. FindHOALaw does not select, approve, or otherwise endorse any particular attorney, law firm, or provider of legal services; nor does FindHOALaw make any representation about the quality of legal services or the qualifications of any attorney, law firm or legal provider. Any and all such recommendations are from third parties and are inherently subjective in nature, could be inaccurate or incomplete, and are difficult or impossible to verify. Therefore, FindHOALaw expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that such recommendations or other User Content are correct or reliable. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL FINDHOALAW HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. SUCH RELIANCE SHALL BE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
No Attorney-Client Relationship & Confidentiality
You acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship is, or will be, formed through the use of this website, and that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality of communications occurring through this website. The hiring of an attorney is a critical decision and should not be predicated solely on comments, recommendations, advertisements, User Content or other posted materials contained in this website or any other website.
Third-party content, messages and services may appear on this website or may be accessible through links from this website. FindHOALaw is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood or obscenity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on or accessible from this website. You acknowledge that the information and opinions in the third party content are neither endorsed or controlled by, nor reflect the beliefs of, FindHOALaw.
You acknowledge and agree that FindHOALaw, in its sole discretion, may terminate your website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms. FindHOALaw shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of website access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of these Terms, or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold FindHOALaw, Tinnelly Law Group, Alterra Assessment Recovery, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in California. You agree to waive all defenses or objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
Severability of Provisions
If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this website or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Costs of Enforcement
The user of this website agrees to be responsible for all costs incurred by Tinnelly Law Group, FindHOALaw or Alterra Assessment Recovery in enforcing these Terms against that user. Such costs include, but are not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, including experts’ fees and any other costs incurred by the above parties.
Failure by FindHOALaw to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any right or provision.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or about the content, information or services on this website, you may contact us via our contact us page.